Comparisons with the six quality areas in Good Care, 2005:12
- Good care, SOFS 2005:12: Knowledge-based health and medical care
Patient-focused care: Plane/allocate – right person in the right place.
- Good care, SOFS 2005:12: Safe
Patient-focused care: More time for the patient = improvement of the care processes/meeting with the patient
- Good care, SOFS 2005:12: Patient focus
Patient-focused care: Patient focus in the organization, approach, leadership and work climate
- Good care, SOFS 2005:12: Efficient
Patient-focused care: Structure in process, care plans, general – standardized. Teamwork – self-governing, personal responsibility
- Good care, SOFS 2005:12: Equal
Patient-focused care: Team work (including the patient) – different skills and qualifications, but the same value.
- Good care, SOFS 2005:12: Within a reasonable time
Patient-focused care: Patient-focused care. See the needs of the patient before he or she rings the bell. Focus: – stop being accessible to everyone. “Schedule time with the patient.”